Difficulty of communication between remote medical teams, including information-sharing and collaboration.
Our specially developed AI assistants save patients’ and doctors’ time, providing diagnostic results much faster!
Regular approaches for volumetric reconstruction often fail.
AI algorithms for smart volumetric reconstructions, providing correct visualization of domain-specific parts of the body.
- Connects doctors in different parts of the world
- Allows connected doctors to have real-time meetings and discussions
- Allows all users see and hear each other, and perform collaborative actions in the shared virtual space
- Uses AI algorithms for smart volumetric reconstructions
- IVR headset requires no wires, and allows joining virtual space quickly and without disruption
- Ensures more accurate and efficient patient diagnosis
Our unique solution allows the connection of collaborative VR space quickly and easily from any location. We have made VR-empowered collaboration as easy as making a phone call.
By using cost-effective, high-resolution VR headsets, we have made our solution the most effective in the market.
Our team of doctors has enabled us to create a convenient product for use by medical specialists of various specialties, allowing us to add a new dimension of data perception.
Doctors and hospitals who need to collaborate across different geographic locations, as well as imaging specialists needing to visualize their data in 3D space.
Free for basic version with no AI reconstruction (basic VR Dicom viewer)
Annual subscription per AI volumetric reconstruction algorithm
Licensing of volumetric reconstruction algorithm for use in different software
- Adding series comparison with anchoring to key points of the body
- MRI visualization
- Multi-series DICOM animation support
DICOM VR is a unique product that brings a new dimension to medical image visualization and collaboration, and has no analogues in the current health-tech market.